Awards & Standards
At Corks Nursing Home, Bridhaven, we are very proud of the many awards that we have won over the past number of years. These awards have been hard fought for and reflect the dedicated work and commitment of all the staff at Brídhaven nursing home.
Whilst the awards are a great achievement in themselves it is the high standards that they require us to reach that makes them very beneficial to our residents and to our business.
We believe that these Awards and Standards mark us out from our competitors and make us Cork’s Number 1 Nursing Home.
Brídhaven is the only nursing home outside of America to have obtained a JCI accreditation, and the only nursing home in Ireland and the UK to have reached the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard, the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard and the OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Standard.
JCI is a global, knowledge-based organization which provides leadership and innovative solutions to help international health care organizations across all settings improve patient safety and quality
ISO is the International Organisation for Standardisation which provides guidelines and standards for best practice for business, governments and society.
- QMark Level 1 2006
- QMark Level 2 2007
- Finalist National Quality & Excellence Awards 2009
- Finalist Mallow Chamber Of Commerce Awards 2009
- Finalist Local Authority Managers Awards 2009
- Gold Standard Irish Accommodation Services Awards 2009
- Business Person of The Year Award – Mallow Chamber Of Commerce 2010
- Irish Accomodation Services Award – Supreme & Gold Winner 2010
- FAS Excellence Through People Standard 2011
- Finalist Mallow Business Awards – Customer Service 2011
- Finalist Mallow Business Awards – Best Large Company 2011
- JCI Accreditation – July 2013